Pre-Purcahse Home Insepctions
• A Pre-Purchase Home Inspection gives you peace of mind when purchaing an existing property.
• Inspections are carried out by a fully qualified & Insured Inspector.
• Pest Insepctions can also be arranged.
• You are supplied a plain english report with supporting photos.
Pre-Sale Home Inspections
Preparing Your Home For Sale:
• A Pre-sale Inspection is an advantage to achieve the best
price for your home.
• By having a building report done that identifies issues with your home, you can discuss these with your agent.
• From the agents experience, they can advise which issues may effect your sale and guide you with your pricing.
Hand Over / Practical Completion Inspections
To Guarantee Satisfaction:
• A New Home Practical Completion Inspection is an advantage to ensure you have a quality product.
• By having a final building report done it can identify issues with your home, that may have been over looked by your builder.
• Whether building a new family home or an investment, ensure satisfaction and "peace of mind".