Advantages Of Two Experienced Building & Pest Inspectors Working Together For You
Protect you investment for ‘Peace of Mind’ by having two Experienced Local Building and Pest Inspectors working together for you by having two pair of eyes. Building and Pest/Termites are two separate businesses/industries. Our Building Inspector says that he has extensive experience over 45 years in the Building Industry but could do a Termite Inspection Course (theory) and be a Pest Inspector as most of Inspectors who do both Building and Pest Inspections. The Pest Inspector who we work with Glenn Lovett from ‘All Things Pest Control’ has over 35 Years experience actually treating termites with a clear understanding from hands on experience, on the workings and treatment of termites, has the latest tools and equipment. One Inspector doing both Building & Pest Inspections may be cheaper but mostly with one set of experience. We recommended for peace of mind that when you are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars buying a property that you have two experienced Building and Pest Inspectors working for you.
Our Building Inspector Jeff Keioskie & Pest Inspector Glenn Lovett from ‘All Things Pest Control’ have inspected thousands of homes in Mackay Region over the years and inspected the same homes again between owners selling the home. We have a history of Building and Termites on these properties.
Protect your Investment with an affordable Quality Detailed Report. Contact us today, we do it all with one call for a Professional Plain English Report with Supporting Photos, Inspection one day and Report emailed the next day.
Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
• A Pre-Purchase Home Inspection give you peace of mind when purchasing an existing property.
• Inspections are carried out by a full qualified and insured Inspector.
• Pest Inspections by “All Things Pest Control”.
• You are supplied a plain english report with supporting photos.
Pre-Sale Home Inspections
• Preparing your home for Sale.
• Pre-Sale Inspections gives buyers peace of mind in your property, achieving the best price for your property.
• By having a building report done that identifies issues with your home, you can discuss these with your agent.
• From the agents experience, they can advise which issues may effect your sale and guide you with your pricing.